SPRINGFIELD ARMORY SAINT VICTOR 300 BLACKOUT PISTOL
The Springfield Armory Saint Victor 300 Blackout Pistol is the most compact design in the Victor lineup, the SAINT® Victor pistol boasts many of the same features as the rifle in a lightweight pistol configuration.
Ideal in close quarters, the SAINT® Victor pistol is your go-to for home defense. It delivers impressive power in a small, fast-handling package. Just like the SAINT® Victor rifle, the pistol’s M16 bolt carrier group is precision-machined from 9310 steel, shot peened, and finished in Melonite® — as is the barrel, both inside and out.
Features & Benefits:
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper receiver, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum lower receiver, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- 9″ Chrome Moly Vanadium and Melonite Barrel, 1:7 twist
- Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI Trigger
- Enhanced M16 w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite® Bolt Carrier Group
- Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Aluminum Free Float M-Lok handguard w/ SA Locking Tabs
- Integral Trigger Guard
- Soft Rifle Case
- One 30rd magazine
Saint Victor 300 Blackout Pistol
springfield’s Saint Victor AR Pistol features forged upper and lower 7075-T6 aluminum receiver with Accu-Tite tension system and a receiver end plate with QD swivel mount point. It also has a 9″ 416R stainless steel barrel with Melonite treatment and a SA forward blast diverter. The handguard is free-floating with M-Lok and a forward hand stop. The Saint AR Pistol also features a SB Tactical SBX-K forearm brace, a Bravo Company MOD three pistol grip, carbine “H” heavy tungsten buffer, and a 30-round MagPul PMAG Gen 3.
This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose the In Store Pickup option, a VSP SP-65 & ATF Form 4473 must be filled out at the time of pickup.